Thursday 1 August 2013

This is definitely not Ben (Ali feels guilty about not blogging enough). International night has been interesting.... Lots of free vodka meant we were nearly in bed at 9, but the Austrian red bull pulled us through. The comp director taught me how to say "you have beautiful tits" and I used it on the bar maid. It went okay

Quote of the day today goes to Ali: "I never have sex dreams about girls"......

Chopper is most definitely on tour tonight - the eyes are out and there's a bottle of Eastern European vodka in each hand.

Ali is now narrating to me so here we go "don't put that about the girl comment. You know what I meant. We've had a battle of the rover sound systems: rover 75 vs. the range rover. Some polski pulled up and tried to outloud our music. Hank definitely won. Down that jim bean because you're a lad. Do it. But back to the blog - Ethan did not do it. Shlad. Quite like the bar maid, she reminds me of Julia Roberts in pretty woman, but prettier."

He then walked off so I guess that's it. Anyway, apparently the weather is looking good tomorrow so hopefully the boys will get to fly again

1 comment: