Tuesday 6 August 2013

It's hot

We're being crap at updating but the heat has turned us into sloths and we have no energy to do anything. Our walking pace is about 5 times slower than it is back in England - it took us an hour to walk around tescos when all we were buying was milk and bread

I was happily having my morning dump a few minutes ago when Ali appeared behind me (the toilets here have bars for windows). He then covered me in water and poked me with a bamboo cane. I don't know if any of you have tried to poo with your mate behind you but it kinda kills the mood.

Ali is currently very hungover. The last I saw of him last night he was sort of walking, but in a way that required neither foot to be lifted off the ground and he was mumbling stuff that didnt make a whole lot of sense. There's a girl here who has been nicknamed Sasquatch (I think that tells you everything you need to know) and I've made it my personal mission to make her and Ali happen. I may or may not have started numerous rumours to stoke the fire so let's hope this works.

It's hot again today. I'm currently dripping sweat in to my cereal. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment