Wednesday 31 July 2013

I've out-hacked Ali

Ali's buckled and gone to bed, but I'm still standing. This is mainly due to the fact that the girl working the bar is a solid 9 (this figure would be a lot lower if I hadn't drank / hadn't been on an airfield with only men for 4 days)

I think everyone's feeling the effects of the last few nights as it's very quiet tonight. I spent the whole day calling the Aussie who's left a bitch as she hadn't left me her pass (we're on a mission to get a security pass from every team) only to find she!d left it in literally the most obvious place ever. If I wasnt borderline retatded, I wouldn't have had to call her a "flamin' galah" multiple times

Anyway, everyone thinks they'll be flying tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing the boys get a 1,2,3 in each class. Anything worse and ill pretend I don't know them

No comments:

Post a Comment