Friday 26 July 2013

Guess who's back? Back again? Bali's back! Tell a friend (no really, tell your friends)

It's official (but unofficial) - the Internationally Renowned Official Unofficial BAli Blog™ is back!

Today is the day we begin our journey to Leszno, Poland, for the Junior World Gliding Championships. Most people would have taken the easy option and flown, but that's just not how we roll. At approximately 12:30am we set off in 'Hank The Tank' (aka Ali's Range Rover) and start the drive that is going to have us already hating each other by the time we arrive.

As I type this Ali is well into his 8 hour journey down from Aberdeen to Reading, and once he's picked me up we'll be heading straight off for the 4am ferry. Despite the fact he's only driving from Aberdeen, whereas I've already driven for a whopping NINETY (90!) minutes today, I've volunteered to drive the first stint. What a kind, caring, considerate and charming person I am. It's worth noting at this point that I've never driven his car before, and have never driven in Europe before, so this may well be the first and last post.... Well, it's been fun.

Anyway, I went out to get supplies and may have gone a little overboard on the energy drink front, but I figured it was better to play it safe with 18 cans.

We'll try and update a bit whilst still in England, but other than that we won't be posting until tomorrow night when we've arrived and met up with the boys.

This is going to be painful! "That's what" - She



P.S I can't talk about supplies without adding this gif


No comments:

Post a Comment